Sunday, April 15, 2018

My Forked Opinion

Image result for images of forked mind

I am never surprise by the action and words of any Royal Household simply because I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF SITTING ROYALTY BEING POOR OR HAVE GIVEN THEIR WEALTH TO ITS OWN PEOPLE.

Have you?

63 years of living and day by day I can see for myself how these French fry are being brought up and lived.  People who have never worked or suffered from not having any food to eat or have a bath or place to sleep are no ordinary human beings.  These people are not living beings, in plain English these are lucky bums that God has forgotten he had created.

People like that are not in my list as Human Beings.

So what if one can squeeze projects worth billion ringgit for free.
So what if one owns hundreds of vehicles.
So what if one has a private army and hundreds of bodyguards.
So what if one has a jet, yacht, mansion overseas etc.

When majority of the Rakyat go to neighbour country to earn a living because in their own state there is no opportunity to earn a decent living, it is sorrowful.
When majority of the Rakyat are in the poverty range it is sorrowful.
When majority of the Malay Rakyat are into drugs it is sorrowful.
When majority of the Rakyat cannot read and write it is sorrowful.
Many assets of the state are been sold or given to foreigners it is sorrowful.
When majority of the Rakyat are not prepare for the future it is sorrowful.
When religious freak continues to impose stupid actions against the Rakyat it is sorrowful.

If I am a Royalty I will build a school to develop mind to strengthen the state development so that my own people do not have to travel far to earn a living. In other word, I will make sure my own people work in their own state and remain loyal to me.
If I am a Royalty I will stop corruption at all cost and execute such bastards.
If I am a Royalty I will bash the head of police, MACC, Judges and prosecutors for playing politic.
If I am a Royalty I will build a modern hospital free for my Rakyat.
If I am a Royalty I will make sure the people are not divided by race and religion instead be united.
If I am a Royalty I will build common place of worship.
If I am a Royalty I will make sure the people follow the law of the country and not politicians’ law.
If I am a Royalty I will never go into business or make money from selling titles and instead focus on being a silent guardian for the people.

SINCE GOD ALREADY KNOWS MY PLAN,

GOD THINKS BEING HUMAN BEING IS THE RIGHT GIFT FOR ME.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...