Thursday, July 23, 2015

Let Politicians and Bersih talk cock, while we do something useful

FREEMARKET CANTEEN KELANTAN
10-12th August.
I am done crying after talking to one teacher.
Her plead enough to make me feel certain to visit this school.
Read this:
"The place is rural area. Its on the hill. Not affected by flood. But surrounding area like Dabong is affected so they were stranded. But everyday is the same, the poverty is the same regardless flood or not, no one came, because not affected by flood. This is my school. Every year, most of the students get baju raya from others' used clothes. Every day, during recess they always hope leftover from RMT food so that they have things to eat because they don't have money. In Kelantan and few states, we have fardhu ain class which is something like sekolah agama. The fardhu ain class is free, they don't have to pay. But they still can't attend the class because the could not effort lunch meal"
SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN SLOW TEMIANG
Guru Besar: Puan Hasanah Bt Ismail
Teachers: 20
Admin: 12
Preschool kids : 25
Primary School children : 170
The school says YES! The Guru Besar is so excited. Do you know if we go, we are the first group ever to visit them. The building is new around 5 years old. Please come with me.
I need help from Kota Bharu people for transportation plans. Please, do join us.
Average duit Raya for the kids this year is RM20 only total!!!
To those who are serious to JOIN. This is the itinery.
We will go on the 10th of August to the school and sleep there. Yes sleep there.
On 11th Freemarket Canteen.
Then, we will go to the (new) train station, take the train and back - for the experience.
Then back to KB.
For food and accommodation, depends on numbers. Personally I hope many would take the opportunity.
There is so many things we can do for them. Especially stationery. I was thinking of other things, but might be difficult to bring.
Or if you cannot join but wish to help. You can give money donations
Tamakpahala Collective Fund
Thank you for your interest, the account for Tamakpahala Collective Fund is under the name :
Syed Azmi Alhabshi
Maybank Savings Account
1611 8103 2922
My email address ji372000@yahoo.com
Thank you for the support and trust.
Please inform me once deposit is done please
Or you can donate SOFT TOYS and brand new stationery sets. To those going from KL by flight or drive, I need your help with loading please.
School request, all ladies to wear head scarf please. I know the reason. You will find it cute too if you know why.
All discussion must be sone in comments here please.
Syed Azmi, small lamb.
What about other dates, well that is what I am planning now.
Flight info below is my ticket. I am confirmed going!
Syed Azmi

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...