Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Road Bully WRK 9606


Dear Poor Purple Myvi Owner,
I saw you kena bully this morning by a lorry driver, I hope you will see this post and report him within 24 hours. I was just behind both of you when the incident happened.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 10:00am
Place: Sg. Besi Highway near Old Airport.
What happen:
A P-license Purple Myvi driver cut into the lane without signaling which trigger the anger of a lorry driver(I heard he honned that Myvi). A few minutes after that, the Myvi came to a junction and slow down because don't know which road to take.
There's where the lorry driver get mad and accelerated then overtake the Myvi from left lane, then he quickly drive back to the Myvi's lane and hit the Myvi. I saw something fell off from the Myvi but everything happened too fast so I couldn't see clearly. As the Myvi slowdown and stop aside while the lorry driver is running away, so I followed him until get a chance to snap this photo.
Hope the owner of Purple Myvi can see this post and able to make a police report within 24 hours.
Say NO to road bully!

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...