Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My grand chick vs dumb bell





                          So far only 3 darlings.  Expecting another five more cuties to hatch.
                                          The proud father
My chickens provide me company, food and cash. I stand to gain.
                               
This dumb bell is living in a useless shell and had incur in billion losses in every business deals.  At the last count 300 companies went down where he is involved.  This dumb bell can continue to live in daze for his old man can cover his losses.  Come tomorrow his old man kicks the bucket, this dumb bell will sell off the whole State of Kedah to the Thais and Bangla. This dumb bell knows nothing about business and investment.
All I see is another UMNO scam to enrich half dead cronies who cannot die in peace.
What BIG SIN has the people of Kedah done to deserve a DUMB BELL.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...