Monday, September 3, 2012

On the lookout


MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL
Ground Floor. Around South Entrance. It was DANGEROUS.
Please take care of your bag ! Especially tote bags !

My mom and I have been to Midvalley Megamall for shopping yesterday, Friday 31.8.2012 . While shopping, something strange happened to us. That time I was walking separately with my mom ( just for a moment ). I remembered I was standing opposite Vincci / Sasa and wa
it my
mom come to me. Then, my mom tell me what happened... A foreigner was definitely trying to take my mom's hand phone in her tote bag without her attention. ( Fyi, my mom's hand phone just located inside the "side pocket" ). That stupid robber insert his hand secretly into my mom's bag. Luckily my mom has a good sensitivity and turn back hit him. Unfortunately, he escaped and one step to the back. and made a malay woman fall down. and he running towards the south entrance very quickly. ( Nearest exit )

I have no idea whether this is bad luck or fate ? Or maybe MidValley is their targeted place to rob?

Today, Saturday 1 September 2012. I went to Midvalley again.. this time I'm going there to have my Brunch at Plan B. Guess what? I saw a foreigner was standing behind a board for quite a long time. He was staring at two girls. ( The girls was chit-chating inside the entrance ). I felt that foreigner was quite familiar so i decided to took a photo of him without his notice. Then, i showed his picture to my mom after i got home. Guess what? My mom says that his clothing was similar to the guy who's trying to rob my mom !

So, i predict that guy was the "same person" ?

Nowadays, many rob case was happened. You will never realize whether he is a thief or what. So, Please beware and go out with more people instead of alone. Most probably thief will like to rob girl / woman that wearing hight heels.anyway.... If unlucky, might not be rob that easy...either kidnap or rape too! You'll never predict what will happened next.

For safety, please keep an eye of your bags (especially girls). Now, everywhere is dangerous. TAKE CARE!

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...