Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My personal view


100 ribu orang di jangka hadir 901 so said and promised by Azmin Ali.
It is times like this I get very angry.  I noticed lately politicians, CEOs, Police Officers and senior officers in TNB, Energy Ministry and other Ministry not using their heads when they say things and make excuses.
I will be writing to TNB and Energy Ministry to reply to their illogical reply to me over high billing on my electricity bills.  I still cannot accept that after checking 1,200 meters, all meters are not calibrated the same. To add insult to my face, premises that uses more electricity  are only paying RM300 to RM500 per month.  Me I am being charge from RM800 to RM1,200 per month, just for 1 air-cond, 1 freezer and 1 fridge.  Plus I am make to pay a penalty of RM38 per month for low usage.
Then we have stupid OCPD from Tanjung Malim telling the whole world that the UPSI students beat themselves up at the protest on 1 Jan 2012.
I still believe the best one was from the prosecutor who insisted Teoh Beng Hock strangled himself.
Even our PM has no shame in telling and swearing on the Quran he never met Altantuya.  But if he has never met her, how did they have sex together?
Enough said.
Now if you are a reporter who had attended the whole trial of Anwar's Sodomy 2 you will have notice that less than two friends or supporters were there throughout the hearing.
So it boggles my mind why 100,000 so-called supporters would want to attend this judgement day.  If one were to include the FRU, Police, Perkasa, Busybodies, MPs etc...well the number could be the most1,000.
Sorry Azmin you just fuck yourself big time.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...