Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Allah's gift to all Malaysians



Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, I am lost for words what Mahathir and now Najib and Rosmah have done to you. It is indeed a sad day, today.

I have met and known all six Prime Ministers and I can honestly say for a fact, Najib and Rosmah are the cruellest couple in our present time, that words cannot describe. Being Muslim they do not believe in Allah and their greed for power has shown the world they are willing to kill and destroy us in whatever means to hold on to their power.

There are many Malaysians like me, who believe that you are a helpless victim of the highest degree of dirty politic in Malaysia today, feared most by the present Government who are threatened by your presence to unite the Opposition parties for a greater cause.

Some are asking you and your family to leave this country. But I believe your presence behind bar would benefit all Malaysians and that itself is your only weapon left to ensure UMNO would not be seen for the next century.

I am not in favour of some members in PKR but honestly Anwar, what you have experience and done since 1998 till today YOU ARE EXTRAORDINARY.

I thank Allah for giving us an opportunity to have met and known you in our life time. I hope and pray that each and everyone in Malaysia will take this opportunity to thank you personally before you are put behind bars again.

Anwar a BIG THANK YOU for opening our eyes and hearts and to your family members our CONDOLENCES.

Today my family and I have pledge to save this country from UMNO.

Dian and Family

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...