Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cheating Approved by Ministry of Transport


I have complained not once but many times over the years how we the public are constantly being cheated by the public transport, yet the Transport Ministry is deaf to our sufferings. But when it comes to bribes and cheating they are the first in line for the taking.

Recent click to their web site shows 1,246,236 visitors but how many of them are like me who just wanted to complaint and not look at how wonderful their speeches and planning are? The Transport Ministry are spending our money to promote a false sense of duty showing they are doing their work but in fact they have lost the sense to work and perform, which have been going on far too long.

Najib’s beautiful message at their web site is just for reading purpose nothing more. The first part reads - Here are some fundamental qualities that make a world class public service - excellent service, value for money and empowerment of the customers it serves. I would argue that the first two are a product of the third – empowerment of our customers. When we develop a public service that is essentially designed by the people it serves, Malaysia, I would not hesitate to say, would embrace world class. We can only claim modernity when our society can individually and collectively shape this country. By that I would add, that they shape the quality of service they receive both in the public and private sectors. With the rising expectations of the people and their ability to articulate these expectations through the many channels of communications, the government must deliver better than these expectations. It cannot be anything else.

So why is no-one going to the ground to work on our complaints? Why are we paying Hamid the clown hefty salary to jolly around?

Yesterday my friend and I bounded the rapid bus to Sunway. My friend had a SCC (Senior Citizen Card) so she only had to pay RM1.20 but a ticket was not given. According to her this was the usual practice. Then I paid my fare of RM2.50 with a RM10.00 note which I had to wait for the change till all the other passengers have paid theirs. The commuter behind me paid the exact amount of RM2.50. Follow by other commuters. Then the driver coolly put all the coins into the box and gave me a change of RM7.00. I then ask for the 50 sen and he replied that he has no small change. I told him that he could easily have kept one 50 sen instead of putting all the coins he received and give me the change. He told me it is the company’s policy of putting all coins received into the box and that the coins cannot be use as change to commuters. He told me to take another bus or taxi if I am not happy. All the passengers in the bus then voice out that they learnt their lessons after taking the bus and that this has been going on since rapid and metro came into the picture. Had there been a recorder at that time it would have given a brighter understanding on how fuck up the Malays and Mahathir’s children are. Everyone agree that the Malays are the most corrupted. The bus driver was not deaf to what was going on and started to sing aloud knowing that he was outnumbered at that time. One commuter said aloud he was told by a bus driver that the latter gets around RM120 per day by not giving back change and the company was the one who taught him to do so as an incentive to work as the salary is low.

So my question to all is how much longer do we have to put up with such nonsense? Me I am going to ask for my 50 sen back from the Minister himself.

No comments:

Can a Dead Duck come back alive?

  I HAVE NOT SEEN A MIRACLE FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. HAVE YOU SEEN ONE? ZAHID GIVEN A DNAA. NAJIS SENTENCE GIVEN A 50% DISCOUNT. ZAFRUL NOT CH...