Friday, June 11, 2010

Open letter to Mr Chua Jui Meng

Dear Mr Chua Jui Meng,

Title of whatever name given by people without a sincere heart is not worth a salt. If the person is immature, arrogant and childish let it be. People without class and brought up wrongly are showing themselves to be swallow and not to be respected.

I was taught from small that the name given to me upon my birth is the only thing I should cherish and die with. My work and name will be missed and remembered long after I am gone but title is never mention. So do not lose any sleep over such materialistic thing.

People with position and money think they can control and own you. But history has shown us again and again they will be punish in the end. I believe the day we wipe off completely these so-called Royalty will be the biggest burden off our shoulders.

In the meantime let us work together in greater unity to show the UMNO and BN gang bangs we are no chicken feed.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...