Monday, May 24, 2010

Abu Kassim Mohamad and Gani Patail can we have a deal?



Yes I am offering MACC and AG a deal. You charge Najib for bribery, tomorrow I make you the Deputy Prime Minister and Prime Minister of Malaysia respectively. Can or not? You scratch my back, I scratch your back.

But NO ONE DARES. Who is Najib? What does he has that is so powerful that the AG, MACC, Police and even the Judiciary are sacred of him? Is he Allah? Or is it because Rosmah opens her fat thighs for easy access?

I am not in a mode like that stupid Rais Yatim to enjoy a sick joke from MACC that they are going to investigate Najib's RM5 mil deal. The dry weather and the bad economy in this country is already driving us crazy. Previous to this MACC opened a file on Khir Toyo and threw it into the bin. So do we allow our ears to listen to lies again?

Go and do what you normally do Abu Kassim attack and kill someone in PKR and enjoy your happy hour in some dump site.

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...