Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Karim Raslan



I came across Karim Raslan's article in a magazine that I was browsing through in Karpal Singh's office many years ago. Since then I have tried to follow every article he writes. I am intrigue by the way he put his words, thoughts and feeling down in writing. I wish I could do that. Today's article is almost similar to what I wished to write but having difficulties in expressing it right, I know that many of you are also in the same boat as myself and the lady friend of Karim Raslan's, I too feel that my five children have no future in this country.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/9/22/focus/4756918&sec=focus

It would be a great honour if I can get Karim Raslan to write my biography.

No comments:

UMNO Dumbo

  ‘Dumb!’: Umno Youth chief Dr Akmal lashes out at DAP’s Nga for linking boycotts to weak economy THE BIGGEST LOSER IN AKMAL'S BEHAVIOUR...