Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rainbow In Perak

I believe the Sultan of Perak will do what is right and dissolve the state assembly. Hanging Mohd Nizar would bring turmoil to the state and to be on Najib’s side at his age would not bring much monetary gain. Unless of course if he thinks that the Regent is in need of favours and financial gain from Najib in the near, near future, that is another story.

The dissolution would bring more contracts, new roads, the recent retrenched workers can come to Perak to collect their ang pow of RM500, new Chinese and Tamil schools, small traders can expect brisk business, hotels can achieve 100% occupancy.

Me, I am sure to be there to collect my share of ang pows and fill my tummy from the rich food that are expected to be dish out from UMNO. This year I have two lucky stars helping me, just maybe I get secure a contract from Najib too. Would you like to join me?

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...