Monday, February 2, 2009

City Day

I must have got up on the wrong side of bed today. I started the day with everything going wrong no matter how much I tell myself to cool it. Everything I planned for the day did not move smoothly.

Suddenly like a lightning bolt I told myself I have to attend tonight’s ISA vigil at the Civic Center because the police and FRU with their black truck will be in full attendance. Bingo I was right. I was not afraid and was together with those brave supporters. For the past couple of weeks, personal matters turn up and I had not been able to attend. But tonight was a MUST. The police were over friendly and took many, many photos. So those pictures would now be handed over to immigration to have us blacklisted and ban from travelling overseas.

When the supporters dispersed and some proceeded to Lotus Restaurant for teh tarik, the FRU and police personnel surrounded the place. Would Datuk Khalid announce in the press soon that to have teh tarik in a group is consider an illegal assembly too? Would the owners of Lotus Restaurant be forced to close shop every Sunday evening so that no-one can have their teh tarik? After serving so many years in the police force, been bullied by others and now a Datuk, it is not surprising he seek to be revengeful and petty.

The present government and the police should not waste time, instead should understand why the ISA Vigil will not die off. If Obama can give notice to close Guantanamo Detention Camp, why is our government holding Kamunting so tightly. Do they not have confidence in themselves to run this country?

No comments:

RM1 billion takeover of KKMart coming soon.

  Conspiracy, conspiracy. That is the hot issue today. Before I start, can you guess WHO STAND TO GAIN OVER THE SOCK ISSUE? EBIT LIEW LOST H...