Saturday, December 27, 2008

Stupid Government

Sometimes I find the government’s policies and way of doing things so damn childish and stupid that I wish I have a magic wand to turn those fools into rocks.

My nephew was forced to take a course that he did not apply for. Then after graduation he was again forced to do his Master because his degree is not recognized by our government. Now after completing that, he was told not to come back because there is no job available for him. Again he was forced to get a job or do his PhD. Other alternative he should apply for a PR since he is not obliged to serve the government or pay a single sen back. My nephew wants to come back but the people in JPA said NO. So why are the government and some idiots complaining about brain drain?

Will someone from JPA accord such privilege to my five children so that they do not come back to this corrupted and murderous country I call home?

No comments:

Very Sad Day for All Malaysians

  High Court dismisses durian farmers’ judicial review application THERE IS NO JUSTICE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR RIGHTS. IN MALAYSIA ONE CANNOT W...